- Call for Price and Availability
- Product Code:
- 8100273 
Gibson ES-339 Electric Semi-Hollow - Cherry
The Gibson ES-339 is a modern classic designed for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335, but desire a slightly smaller, lighter instrument. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started.
The 57 / 57 Classic + humbuckers paired with our hand-wired tone circuit showcases the versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Grover Rotomatic tuners with Kidney buttons paired with light-weight Aluminum ABR-1 bridge and Stop bar tailpiece. Impressive gloss finishes include Cherry, and Trans Ebony.
- 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple top and back
- Spruce bracing / Maple centerblock
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish
- 12" radius Rosewood fingerboard
- 24.75" Scale Mahogany Neck / Med Jumbo frets
- 57 Classic Neck Pickup, 57 Classic + Bridge
- Includes Gibson Hardshell Case and Accessory Kit