- In Stock
- Product Code:
Line 6 DL4 MkII Delay Modeler Pedal
The Line 6 DL4™ MkII includes everything in the original DL4 Delay Modeler, while introducing 15 new MkII delays drawn from our HX® family of amp and effects processors and both 4-Switch and 1-Switch loopers with up to 240 seconds of record time (expandable to several hours using an optional microSD card). There's also an XLR microphone input, MIDI In and Out/Thru connectors, heavy duty footswitches, three bypass options, and a jack for connecting an optional expression pedal or two additional footswitches. The DL4 MkII is also smaller and lighter than the original, making it an even more appealing choice for modern musicians.
- Contains all of the sounds of the original pedal
- Plus 15 modern HX-derived delay effects
- 15 reverbs / 2 Loopers
- Up to 240 seconds of looping time, or several hours with optional microSD card
- XLR microphone input for vocal applications
- Stereo Ins and Outs
- Identical knob and footswitch layout as the original DL4
- XLR dynamic microphone input for vocal processing and looping
- MIDI In, Out/Thru DIN connectors
- Line 6 | DL4 MkII | OverviewPaul Hindmarsh briefly revisits the history of the iconic DL4 Delay Modeler and then introduces the new DL4 MkII, describing its many modern features ...Paul Hindmarsh briefly revisits the hist...
- Line 6 | DL4 MkII | Part One – Qu...This DL4 MkII tutorial shows how to connect an instrument or dynamic microphone to DL4 MkII, an expression pedal or external footswitches, MIDI, Micro...This DL4 MkII tutorial shows how to conn...
- Line 6 | DL4 MkII | Part Two - Secr...This DL4 MkII tutorial shows some of the secret functions, including tap tempo subdivision, accessing/modifying the secret reverbs, morphing knob posi...This DL4 MkII tutorial shows some of the...