- In Stock
- Product Code:
The performer inherited the original 808 shape with a slightly thinner body and soft cutaway. Its Bunya soundboard provides the volume and punch to more than compensate for a smaller body. Comfort and playability are the keys to this purpose built series.
- Soundboard: "A" Grade Solid Bunya
- Back & Sides: Solid Queensland Maple
- Nut: Bone
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Headstock: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood/Dot Inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickup: AP5 Original
- Pick Guard: Black with Gold "M"
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Case included
- Phil Palmer and his Maton "Per...For more information on the Maton "Performer" acoustic guitar visit: http://go.maton.com.au/MatonPerformerFor more information on the Maton "...
- Tommy Emmanuel talks about his Mato...Tommy Emmanuel talks about his Maton guitar before a gig in Berlin and performs "Halfway Home" from his album "Little by Little".Tommy Emmanuel talks about his Maton gui...
- Guitar playing on my new Maton Perf...just mucking around with some open G and standard tuning stuff. Didn't have much time so flaws and all.It is a beautiful Guitar to play. Maton Perform...just mucking around with some open G and...