- In Stock
- Product Code:
RockBoard TRES 3.1 Pedalboard with Gig Bag
The RockBoard TRES Pedalboard with Gig Bag is lightweight, rigid and rugged, and allows for the use of a multitude of pedals as well as power supply mounting solutions. It's constructed of one folded, cold-rolled aluminum sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight.
The innovative slot-based design works equally well with the new RockBoard® Quick Mount pedal mounting plates (sold separately) as well as with standard mounting solutions (e.g. hook and loop tape, cable ties). The slots also let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup. Additionally, any power supply can either be mounted underneath the board surface, or using the optional RockBoard® The Tray universal power supply mounting solution. All RockBoard® 2018 Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard® MOD patchbays. With seven sizes ranging from 47 cm (18 1/2") to 100 cm (39 3/8") in width, we are sure you will find the perfect board for your needs. All sizes are available with either gig bag or flight case.
- For approx. 5 to 10 effects pedals (depending on size)
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on the right side
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Width 522 mm / 20 9/16"
- Depth 234 mm / 9 1/4"
- Height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16"
- Weight 1,200 g / 2.6 lbs. including gig bag
- Weight of gig bag approx. 1,250 g / 2.8 lbs.
- Interior dimensions gig bag (L x W x D) 550 x 270 x 120 mm / 21 5/8" x 10 5/8" x 4 3/4"