Electro Harmonix MOP-D10 Isolated Power Supply
The MOP-D10 is a multi-output power source that was developed by EHX engineers to provide a player with noise-free pedal operation.
From its premium analog power path featuring low-noise linear regulators to its custom-wound toroidal transformer, the MOP-D10 is designed to let a pedal user achieve a sonically pure signal path. Unlike many other multi-output power supplies which rely on switching power conversion, the MOP-D10’s transformer-based power conversion is significantly less susceptible to spurious noises leaking into the audio path. An AC Voltage Selector Switch also ensures the MOP-D10 can be used with a range of voltages commonly found around the world.
- Ten isolated 9VDC outputs: 4x100mA, 2x250mA, 2x300mA and 2x400mA
- Provides a premium analog power path with low-noise linear regulators
- Custom-wound toroidal transformer delivers exceptional isolation and clean power
- Relies on transformer-based power conversion which is superior to switching power conversion
- AC Voltage Selector Switch allows the MOP-D10 to be used with a range of voltages commonly found around the world
- All output power jacks are isolated from each other for noise-free operation
- Comes with ten 24″ long DC power cables equipped with one straight and one right-angle end
- Includes hardware for pedalboard mounting
See the EHX site for more on the MOP-D10